Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wittenberg Tickets!

Hey guys! I just bought the tickets for Wittenberg, and there are a few things you should know:

First, I was unable to get us 7 seats together. I tried to get 4 and 3, but I couldn't even get four together, so I got 3, 2, and 2. I hope this isn't a problem.

Second, I bought everyone a teen ticket, so we all have to pretend to be 17 or under (well, some of us don't have to pretend, but you know what I mean...). Tickets were $18, but there was a $4.50 handling fee, so everyone owes me $22.50.

I will pick up the tickets when we get to the theater. When I bought the tickets there was a note that said "All college students must present valid ID to pick up the discounted tickets at the box office," which makes me think that I'll have to present ID proving that I'm 17. That's no issue, I'm just hoping they don't ask all of you to show ID proving that you're all 17 too. In that case, maybe those of you who are 18 should bring student IDs and claim to be 16 or unlicensed?

Okay, well hopefully this'll all work out and we'll get some extra credit (God knows I'll need it after Laz grades my Italian sonnet...). See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anisha said...

Hi Kelsie,
Sounds good. :) Thanks so much!
Anisha

d said...

20 bucks a pop.... (that better be a lot of extra credit)

also, when are we going again? i think we said thursday but its playing until the 23rd, so....?

Kelsie said...

We're going this Wednesday, March 5th. The play starts at 6:30, but I'm planning on getting there around 6 to pick up the tickets.

Kelsie said...

Theresa- here are the parking garages that the Arden Theater site suggests:

Central Parking System
19 S. 2nd Street and 36 S. 2nd Street (between Market & Chestnut Sts.)

EZ Park
111 Chestnut Street (between Front & 2nd Sts.)

Ritz at the Bourse
400 Ranstead Street (between Market and Chestnut Sts.)

Auto Park
Front & Walnut Streets

EZ Park
40 N. 3rd Street (between Market & Arch Sts.)

Park America
501 S. 3rd Street (between Lombard & South Sts.)