Saturday, January 19, 2008

Midterm Review Session

I know we vaguely discussed this before, but did we have a final conclusion on when and if we're going to meet to review for Laz's midterm?
How is Monday at 11 for everyone? We can study for a couple hours, go home, and meet back again for the poetry slam at 5:30.
I'm offering up my house, but we can meet wherever everyone wants to.
I have the strangest feeling that no one is going to comment back on this.

I have another question. So far, I'm the only one whos posted my notes on the blog. I'm fine with posting the rest of mine, but I'm not going to go through the trouble if no one else is using them. So is it worth it? Should I type up the rest?

1 comment:

Elizabeth Johnson said...

I never heard this discussion that we were meeting to study...

Anyways if anyone so chooses to type up their notes, for the sake of organization and to avoid redundancy, let's only have one page per story. If you have something new to add that another person forgot, you can just leave it as a comment rather than writing a whole post on the same stuff that another person already posted. Anisha, I'll probably add some notes later today...